ESI is a must for entities employing 20 or more persons. ESI contribution is required for employees earning less than Rs.21,000/- per month.Our dedicated team will help you to register your company.
Consultation with Payroll Attorney
ESIC Registration of Head Office and Branches
Allotment of ESIC Number to the Employees
The first-month ESIC Return filing
Employee’s State Insurance(ESI) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. For all employees earning INR 21000 or less per month as wages, the employer contributes 4.75 percentage and employee contributes 1.75 percentage, total share 6.5 percentage. This fund is managed by the ESI Corporation (ESI) according to rules and regulations stipulated therein the ESI Act 1948, which oversees the provision of medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family through its large network of branch offices, dispensaries and hospitals throughout India. ESI is an autonomous corporation under Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. But most of the dispensaries and hospitals are run by concerned state governments.
Employees registered under the ESI enjoy a range of benefits under the scheme. Employee enjoy medical attendance and treatment for the person insured and their families including full range of medical, surgical and obstetric treatment, supply of all drugs, ambulance services, super-specialty consultation, etc., In addition, to the medical care, insured persons also enjoy sick pay benefits. Registration with ESI provides the employee with tremendous benefits and improves worker morale and retention.
Social Security Benefits of ESIC Registration
- In the private sector, Central Govt. pays the employers contribution for 3 years
- A worker or his dependants who perform last rites receives an amount of Rs 10000/-
- Physical rehabilitation is provided to the employee during injury or physical disablement
- Retired and permanently disabled persons and their spouses can also receive good medical car
- Insured employee and his family members receive good medical care without spending high on the treatment.
- Under Rajiv Gandhi Shramik Yojna, vocation training is given to the employee who became unemployed due to closure of factory