FSSAI Registration or obtaining Food License is easy when done by TAXHILLS. Our dedicated team will help you to seek food business registration across India. We will extend our support in documentation preparation, filing and subsequent follow-up with FSSAI.
Free Consultancy on the process
Drafting of Documents for FSSAI Filing
Filing of Online FSSAI Application
Regular Departmental Follow up
FSSAI Registration / License
FSSAI registration is required for all petty food business operator. Petty food business operator is any person or entity who:
- Manufacturers or sells any article of food himself or a petty retailer, hawker, itinerant vendor, juice stall, sweets shops or temporary stall holder; or
- Hawker selling packaged or freshly prepared food by travelling on movable cart or foot from one location to other.
- Small scale or cottage or such other industries relating to food business or tiny food businesses with an annual turnover not exceeding Rs 12 lakhs and whose:
- Production capacity of food (other than milk and milk products and meat and meat products) does not exceed 100 kg/ltr per day or
- Procurement or handling and collection of milk is up to 500 litres of milk per day or
- Slaughtering capacity is 2 large animals or 10 small animals or 50 poultry birds per day or less.
Petty food business operators are required to obtain a FSSAI registration by submitting an application for registration in Form A. On submission of a FSSAI registration application, the registration should be provided or application rejected in writing within 7 days of receipt of an application by authority.
Documents Required For Trade License
- Certificate of Incorporation & MOA
- PAN Card and Expected Turnover
- Application Form and Declarations
- Premises Proof with NOC from Owner
- Photographs of Promoters/Partners
- PAN Card of Each Promoter/Partners
- Identity Proof of Promoter/Partners
- Address Proof of Promoter/Partners