Company is a corporate entity and is operated by legal rules and procedures given under the Companies Act 2013. ROC is also known as Registrar of Companies under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs looks after the compliances of Companies under its jurisdiction. Every Pvt. Ltd. company irrespective of its size has to file returns and documents to comply with the legal requirements given in the Act and is known as ROC compliances.
ROC Compliance Filing online service is provided by TaxHills. We have made ROC Filing services online, simple and easy for India.fILL THE BELOW FORM to Avail Our ROC Compliance Service Online!
- Annual return filing (MGT 7 & AOC 4) for company
- Annual return filing (Form 11 & Form 8) for LLP
Documents To Be Submitted
Copy of MoA, AoA
Copy of board resolution
List of shareholders with holdings
Details of board composition
Secreterial Audit Report
Last year’s tax return
LLP Partnership Deed
Particulars of penalties or compounding offences (if applicable)
1. What is ROC Compliances?
Company is a corporate entity and is operated by legal rules and procedures given under the Companies Act 2013. ROC is also known as Registrar of Companies under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs looks after the compliance’s of Companies under its jurisdiction. Every Private limited company irrespective of its size has to file returns and documents to comply with the legal requirements given in the Act and is known as ROC compliance’s.
2. What are the ROC Compliance’s applicable for Private Limited Company?
- Filing of Annual returns via Form MGT 7 & Form AOC 4
- Complying with AGM documentation
- Maintenance of Minutes book and Statutory registers
- Timely issue of Share certificates
- Yearly Disclosure of Interest by Directors
- ROC Filing for Event based compliance’s as given below
- Issue or new Allotment of Shares
- Change of name and Main objects of the Company
- Appointment & Resignation of Directors
- Transfer of Shares
- Appointment of MD or CEO
- Change in the Registered Office
- Change in the Authorized Capital/ Paid-up Capital
- Charge registration upon taking secured loan
- Drafting Resolutions for various meetings
- Changes in DIN
3. What are the 3 benefits of taking ROC Compliance services ?
- Many Startup Companies are unable to keep up with the filing due dates and land up paying heavy penalties fees.
We help you with strong follow-up and reminder to ensure that your filings are done on time and accrutely.
- Every business owner has to focus on the main business and leave the legal and compliance for us . Companies have trusted TaxHills for their legal and compliance work.
4. What is Annual ROC Return filing process?
After the AGM for the year, every company is required to file itsAnnual Return(MGT-7) with theROC within 60 days of AGM along with the Financials(AOC-4) within 30 days of AGM.The Auditor Appointment (ADT-1) to be filed within 15 days from the AGM.
5. What is a Board meeting and its compliance?
Board meeting is a meeting of Board of directors of the company held for management of the Company. First Board Meeting to be held within 30 days of date of incorporation and every Private Limited Company must hold minimum of 4 Board of Directors meeting in a year i.e. 1 in every Quarter.
The general procedure is Issuing Notice and Agenda, Board meeting to be held, Maintenance of Attendance register and Minutes of the meeting.
6. What is an Annual General meeting (AGM) and its compliance?
AGM is a meeting of Shareholders to be held every financial year to meet and decide upon the approval of Accounts, distribution of dividends, appointment or reappointment of directors and Auditors.
First AGM to be held within 9 months from the date of closing first financial year. Subsequent AGM to be held within 6 months from the date of closing of the next financial year.